Nitgen N5 – X
The Nitgen N5 – X is probably the world’s most comprehensive Biometric Access Control Reader. It has been developed to replace our NAC-5000 unit and features a “cutting edge” Fingerprint Reader. It boasts a Hi-Resolution LCD touch screen and a range of authentication mechanisms including FP ID, Proximity Card and/or Individual PIN Code. Up to 10,000 users per terminal may be registered and hundreds of terminals can be used on a single network.
- High Quality High Resolution In-Built Camera for “Live” Image Capture.
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Hi Performance CPU with 8GBytes Flash Memory & 1GB RAM
- 3 choices of Authentication Mechanisms are available; Fingerprint / Proximity Card / Individual Pin Code
- Any 2 of the aforementioned methods may be used Concurrently for Additional Security if required
- Patented “Fake Fingerprint Detection System” in place plus RF & Smartcard Options
- Download App for use with your Mobile Phone via Bluetooth
- Records Images of all activity (authorised & unauthorised attempts at use) in a “Searchable” Database.
- ACM Pro Software provides a complete Audit Trail of all User activity for up to 1 Year
- 5” Touch Screen for all Data Input – eliminating manual “Push Buttons”
- Displays Logo’s, Corporate Messages, Graphics, Photos as required
- Clear and audible Voice Acknowledgements in response to command instructions
- Individual Name Acknowledgement of each User on the Screen at “Log On”
- Short “personal” messages may be left for Individual Users to pick up on arrival
- Wireless connectivity available across most protocols with KE, CE & FCC Certification
- Generic Messages (Fire Drill Warnings/System Downtime etc.) may be displayed for “User Groups”
- Screen may be used to display Promotional Material etc. (any Graphic may be loaded)
- Any type of Electric Locking System may be used (Solenoid/Mag Lock/Deadbolt/etc.)
- Up to 10,000 Users per Terminal may be registered with a throughput time measured in Nano Seconds
- Hundreds of terminals may be used across the Network – each one treated as an IP Addressed device
- Should the Network fail for any reason, the system will continue to operate –
- Storing all data at the Devices for automated recovery when the LAN issue Is corrected.
- Individual Staff Data Is registered at a central point and can be transmitted automatically to all Terminals
- Units may be modified for use with any HR System (using an SDK) for use as a Time Clock.
- All Data is kept in a Central Database under the control of a System Administrator.
(Full Installation & Remote Support packages available via our Local Partnership Network across Northern Ireland. Republic of Ireland & United Kingdom).